You were hit. You got the other driver’s insurance information, and you even thought to call the police. Now what? Your mind is spinning and your body is reeling in pain. This is uncharted territory for your family, and you are not quite sure where to go from here.
We understand that this is a difficult, confusing time for you. Our skilled Maryland car accident lawyers have put together a book designed to answer many of your questions and alleviate your most nagging concerns. The Maryland Auto Accident Guide walks you through the 10 steps you must take to get the most compensation possible for your auto accident injury. We offer such helpful information as:
- What information to ask the witnesses
- What to include in a journal to document your medical condition
- How to protect your right to lost wages
- The importance of photographing the scene of the accident
- Why the first 30 days after an accident are so crucial to your case
This book will also help you avoid the common mistakes that many accident victims make. In a state where contributing to an accident robs you of any right to compensation for your injuries, it is crucial that you know how to protect yourself. Learn:
- What not to say to the insurance adjuster
- Why failing to keep a doctor’s appointment could hurt you
- How detrimental any delay on your part can be
When you have suffered serious injury following a high-speed crash on the Beltway or a multiple-car accident along the winding roads of Prince George’s County, you need help. This book will get you started on the right path.
Why are you waiting? Request your copy today and get back on the road to recovery. Call 800-875-9700 or fill out our online request form now.