Don’t Make These Mistakes
It’s unfortunately true that most victims of medical malpractice don’t recover full compensation for their injuries. Here are some of the more common reasons why:
- Patients and their families don’t know that they were the victim of a medical mistake.
- No autopsy was done.
- Even though a medical mistake was made, the disease or illness would have resulted in death or injury anyway.
- Bad bedside manner does not amount to negligence.
- Even though a medical mistake was made, the patient didn’t suffer significant injury or damages.
- The injury sustained was not necessarily the result of the medical mistake.
- The patient hired an inexperienced attorney.
- The Statute of Limitations has expired.
- Jurors have been biased by the insurance industry.
- The patient was unable to hire competent, qualified medical expert witnesses to prove their case.
- The patient contributed to the injury.
Medical malpractice cases are complex and very expensive. We work on a contingency basis, which means you don't pay any legal fees or expenses unless you win. If you or someone you know have been injured as a result of a medical or nursing mistake, call us right away to protect your rights.
We are dedicated to protecting and advancing your rights to full compensation in medical malpractice cases.
Call for a FREE Consultation