Maryland Auto Accident Victims: We Provide The Representation You Need & The Honesty You Deserve
You have enough to deal with. Let us take the worries of a personal injury case off your hands.
You probably never imagined you would need a lawyer to represent you or your family. Most people don't think about the possibility of something tragic occurring until they are faced with the reality of a terrible accident. Perhaps you are a victim of a devastating drunk driving accident. Maybe your family member has been severely injured in a car wreck due to a distracted driver. Or perhaps you have suffered the loss of someone you love in a truck crash.
A different kind of attorney experience.
The Silver Spring, Maryland auto accident lawyers at Nickelsporn & Lundin offer you a different attorney experience. We are committed to do our best for each and every one of our clients and are honest about the possible results we can obtain. We promise you respect and a prompt response to all of your questions.
- We offer personal service to each and every one of our clients. We carefully select which cases we take, which allows us to be available to our clients, answer their questions and build a strong case. As a client, you will work with an attorney and a paralegal to prepare your case. We ensure that you know what is going on with your case, what you need to do, and that all of your questions are promptly answered. Our attorneys even take calls 24/7 - evenings, weekends and holidays.
- We will attempt to settle or mediate cases. We prepare each case for trial, so that your case will be prepared if it must go to court. However, we are able to settle many of our cases out of court. We may also be able to resolve your case through mediation or arbitration. Our success in resolving cases out of court allows the attorneys to be available to take your phone calls immediately and give you the personal attention you deserve. Settling your case also saves you money, time and unnecessary stress. And, if the insurance company makes an unfair offer or will not settle your claim, our extensive preparation ensures that your case is ready for a courtroom trial.
- We help you get medical care, so you can recover from your injuries. We not only speak to you about the legal aspects of your case, but also about your injuries and how you are feeling. We want to ensure you are getting the medical care you need and are healing. We will help you obtain access to top medical professionals in the field to ensure your injuries are treated properly so that you can make the fullest recovery possible. In the event you have a permanent injury or disability, we will help you develop a life care plan with your medical provider, and will demand compensation from the insurance company to pay for your plan, as well as your pain and suffering.
- We go above and beyond the average personal injury lawyers. At Nickelsporn & Lundin, we provide extra services to our clients. We have a registered nurse who is available to you to discuss your medical care and to ensure that you are getting the treatment you need to make a good recovery. She will also review your case to ensure the medical records are complete and accurate and that you, the client, understand your injury and any treatment, medicine or surgery being recommended. Our registered nurse will also confirm that you have received all the medical care you need. We also have investigators who will work on your case when needed. The investigators examine the case, obtain witness statements, and take photographs that will help us prove your case.
- We service multilingual clientele. At Nickelsporn & Lundin, we have senior paralegals that speak Spanish and Russian. It is important to us that all our clients understand their cases and what they need to do for their case.
We don't charge you anything unless you win. We do not charge you for any fees or case costs unless we recover money for you. When we say you don't have to pay anything to the attorneys unless we win, we mean it. If you do not recover any compensation for your injuries, then you do not pay any legal fees or case expenses. It's as simple as that.
It costs you nothing to call, but could cost you everything if you don't.
With offices in Rockville and Silver Spring, the Maryland accident attorneys and staff at Nickelsporn & Lundin work hard and with honesty and compassion. They can represent you anywhere in the state of Maryland if you have suffered injury in an auto accident.
If your life has been shattered by the negligence or mistake of another driver, contact a Silver Spring MD car crash lawyer at Nickelsporn & Lundin today via our quick online contact form or by calling 1-800-875-9700. We will listen to your case and provide you with our opinion of whether you would benefit from legal representation.
Hospitals are supposed to be a place of healing, but they are all too often a site of preventable tragedies. Even with years of medical training and mandatory safety measures, healthcare providers can still make mistakes that do real and lasting harm to their patients. When this happens, patients and family members have a right to hold hospitals and staff accountable for their suffering.
The attorneys at Nickelsporn and Lundin, P.C. know just how devastating medical mistakes and surgical errors can be for victims and their families. That is why we are dedicated to helping patients understand their rights and securing compensation that will allow them to move on with their lives. For more information, contact our Silver Spring law office today at (301) 942-9118.
A Maryland car accident can lead to serious injuries. If you have been hurt in an auto accident caused by someone else's negligence, you may be able to recover compensation. For more information contact an experienced Maryland car accident attorney at Nickelsporn & Lundin, P.C.
How to choose the right Maryland truck crash lawyer for your case
In any injury case, the decision to choose a lawyer is always a difficult one. It can be hard to determine who to trust, who is actually as skilled as they claim to be, and who is going to be the best Maryland truck accident attorney for your specific case. While there are many skilled accident attorneys in Maryland, not all are experienced in representing truck crash cases.
Motorcycle crashes tend to have some of the worst injuries. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle accident, you need to learn your rights. For more information or answers to your questions, contact an experienced Maryland motorcycle accident attorney at Nickelsporn & Lundin, P.C.
Whether you’re in the midst of a messy divorce settlement or trying to get sole custody of your children, legal matters that hit close to home can quickly become heated. When they do, it might be time to call in a third-party who can mediate the difficult situation. Learn how our skilled Maryland family law attorneys can help you settle your case as quickly and smoothly as possible.