Silver Spring Lawyer Explains the Cost of a Case
http://www.thelawyersnetwork.com/ In this video, accident lawyer Rick Lundin of Nickelsporn & Lundin, P.C. explains what the firm can do for you and how much it will cost. Personal injury cases and car accident lawsuits can become complicated. Attorney Lundin suggests that it's best to let the experts handle your case. At Nickelsporn & Lundin, you can expect:
- Your own team of experts, including two attorneys, a paralegal, a nurse consultant, a document expediter, and an investigator.
- This team of 6 experts will help build your case for compensation. They will deal directly with the insurance company and take care of all the minor details.
- Your healthcare is one of our greatest concerns. We can help you find a doctor, but we always urge our clients to remember that the doctor is also an essential member of your team. Your doctor must be medically excellent, able to write clear reports for the insurance company, and willing to wait for payment from the insurance company.
- With our 50 years of combined legal experience, you can rely on us to know the best strategy for obtaining the best compensation, as well as all the defenses the insurance companies will try to use.
- We only charge a fee if you “win” your case, either by settlement or trial. Our fee is 1/3 the awarded amount for a settlement. For a case that goes to trial, we discuss the anticipated fee with you beforehand; the fee is not always the same due to varying costs in hiring experts etc. We do not charge a fee for PIP money or a property damage claim.
Contact the Silver Spring lawyers of Nickelsporn & Lundin, P.C. for a free, no obligation consultation at 800-875-9700. http://www.thelawyersnetwork.com/