Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (800) 875-9700
Phone: (301) 942-9118
Nickelsporn & Lundin, P.C.

Why do I need a lawyer for my car or truck accident case?

If you have suffered a serious injury due to another persons’ negligence, you could be able to receive compensation for your losses related to the accident.  With the help of an experienced Maryland personal injury lawyer at Nickelsporn & Lundin, you could greatly enhance your chances of receiving full and complete compensation for your injuries.  We know how to handle insurance companies, claims, getting your car repaired, getting your lost wages and all the other factors that are involved in a serious injury accident.  We can help you.

Live Chat