Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (800) 875-9700
Phone: (301) 942-9118
Nickelsporn & Lundin, P.C.

I was injured in a car accident in Maryland. What do I need to disclose to my doctor?

When you are hurt in a car accident, you need to focus on your health. That means you should be upfront and honest with your doctor about your injuries and prior medical history.

Even though you are seeking medical care for your current injuries, you still need to disclose your previous medical history to your physician. Make sure you explain past medical conditions, injuries and accidents. Not only could this information be pertinent in determining your treatment options, it could also make a difference with your personal injury claim.

If your previous injuries or ailments were resolved, your doctor needs to know this information as well.

For advice regarding your specific case, contact an experienced Maryland car accident attorney at Nickelsporn & Lundin by calling 1-800-875-9700 or filling out our online form. We represent accident cases throughout Maryland.

Live Chat