What Can Cause You to Lose Your Medical Malpractice Case
Don’t Make These Mistakes
It’s unfortunately true that most victims of medical malpractice don’t recover full compensation for their injuries. Here are some of the more common reasons why:
- Patients and their families don’t know that they were the victim of a medical mistake.
- No autopsy was done.
- Even though a medical mistake was made, the disease or illness would have resulted in death or injury anyway.
- Bad bedside manner does not amount to negligence.
- Even though a medical mistake was made, the patient didn’t suffer significant injury or damages.
- The injury sustained was not necessarily the result of the medical mistake.
- The patient hired an inexperienced attorney.
- The Statute of Limitations has expired.
- Jurors have been biased by the insurance industry.
- The patient was unable to hire competent, qualified medical expert witnesses to prove their case.
- The patient contributed to the injury.
Medical malpractice cases are complex and very expensive. We work on a contingency basis, which means you don't pay any legal fees or expenses unless you win. If you or someone you know have been injured as a result of a medical or nursing mistake, call us right away to protect your rights.
We are dedicated to protecting and advancing your rights to full compensation in medical malpractice cases.
Call for a FREE Consultation
Category: Medical Malpractice
Post A Comment